The indispensable reference to be initiated and perfect oneself in chocolate and everything that has to do with the professional manipulation of chocolate.
Not only looses its validity, but over time, wins in prestige and international impact. The book Chocolate, by Ramon Morató, reaches its fourth edition. It is undoubtedly the great and most exclusive monograph work on cocoa and chocolate that has been never edited in the professional sector, a large treatise that studies in depth each and every one of the theoretical and practical aspects of this product, its possibilities, their applications, their problems, and very specifically, the reason for the different reactions in processing and handling.
Did these questions occur to you?
• Do your bonbons have preservation problems? Do they dry or crystallize? Does mold appear after a few days? Learn how to balance your bonbon recipes in an easy and quick way. An extensive collection of recipes for balanced fillings is also included.
• What happens to a chocolate product while baked in an oven? We travel inside the dough to understand what happens within the heart of baked products.
• Do you want to change the type of chocolate for a different one without affecting the texture of your product?
• Do you know how to control the activity of water inside a bonbon?
• Get to know all the secrets about chocolate to obtain a good tempering, a perfect coating or a spectacular gloss.
• Language: English & Spanish
• Author(s): Ramon Morató
• 416 pages
• Published in 2014
Over 416 pages, 200 recipes, step-by-step photographs of the most important preparation techniques, 18 cakes and individual cakes, 24 bonbons, 10 turrons, 5 snacks, 8 desserts for restaurant, 7 petit fours and 8 bonbons for restaurant
Studies on mousses, truffles, fillings, raw materials and all the information about the most important techniques in chocolate making.
Gusta Supplies goes above and beyond to source specialty products for your gustatory enjoyment. Did you know? The stem "Gusta" is found in the word "gustation", which means the sense of taste. Gusta, as such, is literally the "root of taste". We know, shopping here, you must have a good taste!
Inventory Last Updated: Sep 17, 2021