Due to international shipping and customs charges, we are not able to accept return and refund on shipments outside of Canada.
If you are dissatisfied with your order, please contact us within 5 calendar days of receiving your package by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 905-604-6040 to obtain a return authorization code before returning any merchandise.
Your return authorization code must be clearly printed on the outside of the return parcel. Unfortunately, we cannot accept any returned merchandise without a valid return authorization code clearly printed on the outside of the parcel. Please do not ship the merchandise back before calling and receiving a return authorization code. Returned items absent of such code will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender at the sender's expense.
We do not cover the cost of return shipping back to Gusta Supplies. Merchandises are returned for a refund less any shipping charges paid on the original order.
Please note that:
- All return merchandise should be returned within original packaging in a sellable condition.
- Any edible item must not have been opened.
- There is no return on frozen goods, books, and custom order items.
- Items fall under clearance are considered final sale.
Please ship your package with adequate insurance for the value of the contents. Gusta Supplies cannot be held responsible for any loss, non-delivery, or damage to the products during shipping.
Refunds will be issued upon receipt and inspection of returned merchandise.
Please note that we cannot process returns if:
- Merchandise is not returned in original packaging.
- Any edible item have been opened.
- Merchandise is returned after the 5 calendar days return period.
- Merchandise is not received 30 days after a return authorization code is issued.
TO RETURN AN ITEM:
- Within 5 calendar days of receiving your package, please email email@example.com or call us at 905-604-6040 and provide the order number and item you would like to return.
- We will provide you with a return authorization code.
- Ship the merchandise along with sales receipt, and return authorization code printed on the parcel to:
Gusta Cooking Studio
28 Crown Steel Drive, Unit 16
- Upon receipt and inspection, we will apply the refund to your credit card.
ERROR OR DISCREPANCY WITH YOUR ORDER:
If there is an error with your order, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 905-604-6040 within 5 calendar days of receiving your package. We will provide you with a return authorization code. Please follow return and refund procedures.
Unfortunately we do not accept returns or exchanges on special/bulk orders. All special orders are pre-paid and shipping charges will be applied when the order is ready to be shipped.