With its unique double-serrations, the Wusthof Crafter 9” Bread Knife glides through tough crusts while keeping the soft interior intact. This bread knife slices more cleanly and safely than knives with a traditional single-serrated edge.
Each knife in the Crafter series celebrates the spirit of old-world craftmanship with traditional blade shapes; authentic brass rivets and natural smoked oak handles. Forged from a single piece of high carbon stainless steel, each Crafter blade is tempered to a 58º Rockwell Hardness for lasting edge retention, integral blade strength, and ease of maintenance.
- Easily slice through any type of bread crust without tearing or compressing the delicate interior
- Double serrated blade
- 23 cm (9") blade length
- Triple brass rivets and full tang provide durability and control
- The handle is made from water-resistant smoked oak, which gives the knife an unmistakeable character with its individual grain as well as the authentic Wusthof logo
- PEtec – Wusthof’s Precision Edge Technology creates long lasting sharpness with double the edge retention
- Wash by hand only
- Crafted in the historic cutlery centre of Solingen, Germany
First-class cutlery engineered with precision and quality, Wüsthof knives are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of precision forged cutlery since 1814.
Early Wüsthof craftsmen hand forged knives to perfection, and today that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets twenty-first century production methods. Throughout its history, Wüsthof has focused almost solely on manufacturing top-of-the-line knives for the professional chef and home cooking enthusiast. With over 200 styles to choose from among their cutlery collections, Wüsthof knives are the valued and cherished tools of the world’s most distinguished chefs.
Gusta Supplies has expanded into an online heaven of specialty ingredients and tools from its humble beginning as a convenient shop for students attending classes at Gusta Cooking Studio. We hope you enjoy shopping here as much as our students do.
Inventory Last Updated: May 21, 2022