Davide Comaschi, Johan Martin, Frank Haasnoot, and Yann Couvreur come together in So Good Magazine's issue 21 to share their vision of pastry, their attitude towards such a dynamic sector, their creative methods, and their desire for innovation.
An issue with alternative articles, such as the experiences of the five new MOF pâtissier, the work of the spectacular school Wang Sen in Shanghai with 12 campuses and 3,000 students per year, or the research on ganaches developed by Ramon Morató with Anne Cazor. Other great professionals showcase more culinary styles, betting on local culture, reclaiming that which is gourmand, geometrically balanced presentations, and much more.
• Language: English
• 304 pages
• Published in 2019
• Kirsten Tibballs, Happy birthday, so good..
• Jiro Tanaka, Chocolate Japanesque
• Johan Martin, Slow viennoiserie
• Yann Couvreur, Exactly what it looks like
• Frank Haasnoot, The living pastry
• Davide Comaschi, Double success
• Alexis Bouillet, The piping bag and the spatula
• Juan Contreras, A long journey to the sweet side
• Nicolas Belorgey, Books full of nostalgia
• Attila Meinhart, A culinary touch
• Xavi Donnay, Mini priority
• Richard Hawke, A dialogue with the ingredients
• Pascal de Deyne, Nature in mouth
• Essence, by Espaisucre, High school desserts
• Miko Aspiras, Stories from the Philippines
• Jose Romero, The Panettone inside and out
• Anna Bolz, Hitting all the right notes
• Ramon Morató & Anne Cazor, A new look at chocolate ganache
• MOF 2018 Five of a kind
• Wang Sen, The western style agitator in China
• Jerome Falyosc, The recipe of a chef’s portrait
Gusta Supplies goes above and beyond to source specialty products for your gustatory enjoyment. Did you know? The stem "Gusta" is found in the word "gustation", which means the sense of taste. Gusta, as such, is literally the "root of taste". We know, shopping here, you must have a good taste!
Inventory Last Updated: Oct 25, 2021