Upgrade your home meal with restaurant style browning and charring. This Shinfuji cooking torch with adjustable output and flame strength ignites with a click of the ignition button. It delivers a powerful flame perfect for dishes that require a quick flame torch-up. With an adjustable air intake, you can concentrate the flame for precision charring or dull it out for an even browning.
- Maximum energy output: 2.1 kW (1820 kcal/h)
- Turnable knob to adjust output
- Adjustable gas flow control for concentrated flame or soft flame
- High flame temperature 2370℉ / 1300℃ and low of 1660℉ / 900
- Reliable piezo trigger ignition (No need to keep torch trigger in once lit)
- Anti-flare feature
- Food use: creme brulee, meringue, gratin, browning meat, finishing sous vide, melting cheese, skinning peppers, tomatoes and eggplant, corn on the cob and many more!
- A restaurant quality torch that is also great for home cooks
- Made in Japan
At Gusta Supplies, we endeavour to secure hard-to-source ingredients and tools so the community here can enjoy a tasteful selection. We are particular about the origin of these products in respect to its cultural and technological significance. We want you to use only the best we can afford to provide.
Inventory Last Updated: Sep 28, 2023