This refreshingly aromatic water produced by Nielsen Massey, also known as the Essential Oil of Neroli, is produced by water distillation of the blossoms of the bitter orange tree (Citrus Aurantium). Familiar to Persian, Arabic, Indian and Turkish cuisine, Orange Blossom Water brings the sweet perfume of the orange grove to a variety of dishes.
It is a delicious addition to various sweets including custards and puddings, cakes, cookies, candies and other confections. Its fragrant characteristics also complement chocolate, vanilla, almond, lemon and other citrus flavours.
This product is Kosher and Gluten-Free Certified as well as All-Natural and Allergen-Free.
- Sweet ideas: custards, puddings, cakes, cookies, candies, confections, brownies, cakes
- Savoury ideas: dressings, marinades, soups
- Beverage ideas: black or green herbal teas, Pimm’s Cup, punch, margaritas, orange blossom cocktails, martinis
- Other ideas: aromatherapy (add a teaspoon to two cups of water and simmer)
- Chef’s idea: The sweet water pairs nicely with vanilla, chocolate, almond, cream, lemon and other citrus flavours. It is used in madeleines in France, wedding cakes in Mexico and scones and cocktails, such as the Ramos Gin Fizz, in the U.S.
Gusta Supplies goes above and beyond to source specialty products for your gustatory enjoyment. Did you know? The stem "Gusta" is found in the word "gustation", which means the sense of taste. Gusta, as such, is literally the "root of taste". We know, shopping here, you must have a good taste!
Inventory Last Updated: Sep 29, 2023