DE BUYER Mineral B Paella Pan with 2 Riveted S/S Handles, 12.5"/32cm
de Buyer (Debuyer)'s Mineral B Element is a robust, durable pro iron pan with a bees wax base for anti-oxidation protection, favoured seasoning, and improved non-stick qualities. The more the pan is used, the better the performance. The darker it becomes the better it is for natural nonstick properties.
Pan designed for making paella. Multi-use: can be used on the cook top, for cooking in the oven or for serving the food on the table.
- Undeformable in thick heavy quality iron coated in beeswax: protective coating against oxidation; facilitates seasoning.
- Enhanced non-stick qualities when used for the first time.
- Uniform cooking and quick evaporation of liquids.
- Natural non-stick properties: gradual seasoning.
- 2 riveted stainless steel handles: easy handling
- Tip: preheat using a little fat.
- Season when first used. Deglaze, rinse with warm water, dry and oil lightly.
- Store in a dry place.
- Do not use detergents or put in the dishwasher.
- Suitable for all cook tops including induction.
Imported from France, de Buyer (Debuyer) cookware has been the benchmark of French Cookware for over 180 years. Discover a wide range of cookware from Mineral B carbon steel frying pans, to Prima Matera copper copper cookware and world class Mandolines.