DE BUYER Mineral B Country Frypan with 2 Handles, 11"/28cm
de Buyer (Debuyer)'s Mineral B Element is a robust, durable pro iron pan with a bees wax base for anti-oxidation protection, favoured seasoning, and improved non-stick qualities. The more the pan is used, the better the performance. The darker it becomes the better it is for natural nonstick properties. Round fry pan with a Lyonnaise profile to enable the food to easily slide onto a dish.
Country pans are great for different cooking styles: searing, sautéing, browning, simmering... Perfect for preparing large quantities and for sautéed potatoes. The high edges limit splatters when cooking meat.
- Heavy quality iron coated in beeswax: protective coating against oxidation; facilitates seasoning.
- Enhanced non-stick qualities when used for the first time.
Excellent caramelization of food.
Natural non-stick properties: gradual seasoning.
- Riveted handle curved in French-style: easy handling; ergonomic.
- Tip: preheat using a little fat.
- Season when first used.
- Care: deglaze, rinse with warm water, dry and oil lightly. Store in a dry place.
- Do not use detergents or put in the dishwasher.
- Suitable for all cook tops including induction.
Imported from France, de Buyer (Debuyer) cookware has been the benchmark of French Cookware for over 180 years. Discover a wide range of cookware from Mineral B carbon steel frying pans, to Prima Matera copper copper cookware and world class Mandolines.