The Cole & Mason 7.5 in. Derwent Gunmetal Gourmet Pepper Mill introduces a visually stunning style to your table with a sleek acrylic hourglass fastened by stainless steel. From fine powders to coarsely sliced and ground gourmet chunks, Derwent Pepper Mills use premium hardened carbon steel millworks to bring user-friendly spice control to your table with six distinct settings.
Simply twist the collar on the Derwent Pepper Mill to 6 pre-selected settings to achieve a fine to coarse grind during and after cooking. Use a coarse grind for steaks, a medium setting for pizzas and a fine setting for soups and sauces. Each pepper mill features a push top cap for easy refilling. The grinding mechanism is guaranteed for life.
- Modern and Unique Style: High quality clear acrylic pepper mill with a stylish gunmetal finish will enhance the look of any kitchen table
- Adjustable Settings: 6 precise grinding levels offer fine or coarse granules, while a new durable top design creates a smooth and even turn to grind your pepper
- Maintain Freshness: Keep your favourite ground spices fresh and away from moisture and dust with one of the best peppermill grinders
- Easily Refillable: The clear acrylic shaker body highlights the level of your spice and is easy to refill, simply pull up on the pepper grinder top and refill with your choice of peppercorns
- Lifetime Cole & Mason Mechanism Guarantee: Instead of crushing the peppercorns, the Professional Gourmet Precision Mechanism strips them down by their individual layers as it grinds, releasing maximum flavour
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash / Do Not Submerge
Established in 1919, Cole & Mason's world-renowned salt and pepper mills remain wholly designed in England. With mill designs from traditional to modern, these innovative mills not only enhance your home and food with function and optimum flavor, but bring great style as well. Every kitchen and home deserves a mill that delivers the ultimate in seasoning time and time again.
At Gusta Supplies, we endeavour to secure hard-to-source ingredients and tools so the community here can enjoy a tasteful selection. We are particular about the origin of these products in respect to its cultural and technological significance. We want you to use only the best we can afford to provide.
Inventory Last Updated: Dec 09, 2023