The Cole & Mason 7.5 in. Derwent Forest Wood Gourmet Salt Mill is one of our better known and best loved Gourmet Precision mills. This salt mill offers a sleek profile in beech wood and acrylic that brings professional seasoning and control to everyday kitchens.
Simply twist the collar on the Derwent Salt Mill to 3 pre-selected settings to achieve fine to coarse grinds during and after cooking. Use a coarse grind on salad tomatoes for extra texture or a fine grind for soups and sauces. This forest wood salt mill features a push top cap for easy refilling. The grinding mechanism on this mill is guaranteed for life.
- Modern and Unique Style: High quality clear acrylic salt mill with a stylish forest wood finish will enhance the look of any kitchen table
- Adjustable Settings: 3 precise grinding levels offer fine or coarse granules, while a new durable top design creates a smooth and even turn to grind your salt
- Maintain Freshness: Keep your favourite ground spices fresh and away from moisture and dust with one of the best salt grinders
- Easily Refillable: The clear acrylic shaker body highlights the level of your spice and is easy to refill, simply pull up on the salt grinder top and refill with your choice of coarse sea salt
- Lifetime Cole & Mason Mechanism Guarantee: Instead of crushing the salt, the Professional Gourmet Precision Mechanism strips them down by their individual layers as it grinds, releasing maximum flavour
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash / Do Not Submerge
Established in 1919, Cole & Mason's world-renowned salt and pepper mills remain wholly designed in England. With mill designs from traditional to modern, these innovative mills not only enhance your home and food with function and optimum flavor, but bring great style as well. Every kitchen and home deserves a mill that delivers the ultimate in seasoning time and time again.
Many products we sell at Gusta Supplies are exactly what we use in class -- authentic ingredients and professional-grade tools used in high end hotels and restaurants. We hope you enjoy using these products as much as our chefs favour them.
Inventory Last Updated: Sep 26, 2021