The Cole & Mason 7.5 in. Derwent Copper Gourmet Salt Mill is one of our better known and best loved Gourmet Precision mills. This salt mill also offers a sleek profile in copper and acrylic that brings professional seasoning and control to everyday kitchens.
Simply twist the collar on the Derwent Salt Mill to 3 pre-selected settings to achieve fine to coarse grinds during and after cooking. Use a coarse grind on salad tomatoes for extra texture or a fine grind for soups and sauces. This copper salt mill features a push top cap for easy refilling. The grinding mechanism on this mill is guaranteed for life.
- Modern and Unique Style: High quality clear acrylic salt mill with a stylish copper finish will enhance the look of any kitchen table
- Adjustable Settings: 3 precise grinding levels offer fine or coarse granules, while a new durable top design creates a smooth and even turn to grind your salt
- Maintain Freshness: Keep your favourite ground spices fresh and away from moisture and dust with one of the best salt grinders
- Easily Refillable: The clear acrylic shaker body highlights the level of your spice and is easy to refill, simply pull up on the salt grinder top and refill with your choice of coarse sea salt
- Lifetime Cole & Mason Mechanism Guarantee: Instead of crushing the salt, the Professional Gourmet Precision Mechanism strips them down by their individual layers as it grinds, releasing maximum flavour
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash / Do Not Submerge
Established in 1919, Cole & Mason's world-renowned salt and pepper mills remain wholly designed in England. With mill designs from traditional to modern, these innovative mills not only enhance your home and food with function and optimum flavor, but bring great style as well. Every kitchen and home deserves a mill that delivers the ultimate in seasoning time and time again.
At Gusta Supplies, we curate our selection to reflect innovations and trends our customers appreciate. As much as we pride ourselves in providing ingredients and tools for your everyday kitchen needs, we also offer one-of-a-kind items hardly available in the market. We hope you find this as exciting as we do.
Inventory Last Updated: Nov 27, 2021