This refreshingly aromatic water produced by Nielsen Massey, also known as the Essential Oil of Neroli, is produced by water distillation of the blossoms of the bitter orange tree (Citrus Aurantium). Familiar to Persian, Arabic, Indian and Turkish cuisine, Orange Blossom Water brings the sweet perfume of the orange grove to a variety of dishes.
It is a delicious addition to various sweets including custards and puddings, cakes, cookies, candies and other confections. Its fragrant characteristics also complement chocolate, vanilla, almond, lemon and other citrus flavours.
This product is Kosher and Gluten-Free Certified as well as All-Natural and Allergen-Free.
- Sweet ideas: custards, puddings, cakes, cookies, candies, confections, brownies, cakes
- Savoury ideas: dressings, marinades, soups
- Beverage ideas: black or green herbal teas, Pimm’s Cup, punch, margaritas, orange blossom cocktails, martinis
- Other ideas: aromatherapy (add a teaspoon to two cups of water and simmer)
- Chef’s idea: The sweet water pairs nicely with vanilla, chocolate, almond, cream, lemon and other citrus flavours. It is used in madeleines in France, wedding cakes in Mexico and scones and cocktails, such as the Ramos Gin Fizz, in the U.S.
At Gusta Supplies, we endeavour to secure hard-to-source ingredients and tools so the community here can enjoy a tasteful selection. We are particular about the origin of these products in respect to its cultural and technological significance. We want you to use only the best we can afford to provide.
Inventory Last Updated: Feb 08, 2023