Each knife in the Wusthof Crafter series celebrates the spirit of old-world craftmanship with traditional blade shapes; authentic brass rivets and natural smoked oak handles. Forged from a single piece of high carbon stainless steel, each Crafter blade is tempered to a 58° Rockwell Hardness for lasting edge retention, integral blade strength, and ease of maintenance.
This set includes the best of the Crafter series with the two most important kitchen knives paired with an authentic artisan-inspired block designed to make a statement. The unique solitaire design celebrates the original Crafter heritage style with the perfect balance of natural and smoked oak combined with maple wood to create a beautiful piece set for any countertop display.
Whether chopping, slicing, mincing, or disassembling; the 3.5” Paring Knife and 8” Cook’s Knife are made to handle any cutting task while the block leaves room to add to your Crafter collection.
- 3.5” Paring Knife – 3765/9
- 8” Cook's Knife - 3781/20
- The matching Crafter series knife block
- The block combines dark, smoked, and natural oak with maple wood
- Contains 2 essential knives from the Crafter series
- Triple brass rivets and full tang provide durability and control
- The handle is made from water-resistant smoked oak, which gives the knife an unmistakeable character with its individual grain as well as the authentic Wusthof logo
- PEtec – Wusthof’s Precision Edge Technology creates long lasting sharpness with double the edge retention
- Wash by hand only
- Crafted in the historic cutlery centre of Solingen, Germany
First-class cutlery engineered with precision and quality, Wüsthof knives are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of precision forged cutlery since 1814.
Early Wüsthof craftsmen hand forged knives to perfection, and today that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets twenty-first century production methods. Throughout its history, Wüsthof has focused almost solely on manufacturing top-of-the-line knives for the professional chef and home cooking enthusiast. With over 200 styles to choose from among their cutlery collections, Wüsthof knives are the valued and cherished tools of the world’s most distinguished chefs.
At Gusta Supplies, we curate our selection to reflect innovations and trends our customers appreciate. As much as we pride ourselves in providing ingredients and tools for your everyday kitchen needs, we also offer one-of-a-kind items hardly available in the market. We hope you find this as exciting as we do.
Inventory Last Updated: May 21, 2022