Peel, cut, pare – this Wusthof Crafter 3.5” Paring Knife is best suited for all small, precise cutting tasks. An essential in every kitchen, its slim silhouette is perfect for offering complete control while maneuvering around fruits, vegetables, and herbs. Designed to finely chop garlic, onions, chillies or other small foods that require accuracy.
Each knife in the Crafter series celebrates the spirit of old-world craftmanship with traditional blade shapes; authentic brass rivets and natural smoked oak handles. Forged from a single piece of high carbon stainless steel, each Crafter blade is tempered to a 58º Rockwell Hardness for lasting edge retention, integral blade strength, and ease of maintenance.
- Narrow, straight blade with a fine tip for precision tasks
- 9 cm (3 ½") blade length
- Half Bolster reduces the weight of the knife and enables the whole blade to be re-sharpened
- Triple brass rivets and full tang provide durability and control
- The handle is made from water-resistant smoked oak, which gives the knife an unmistakeable character with its individual grain as well as the authentic Wusthof logo
- PEtec – Wusthof’s Precision Edge Technology creates long lasting sharpness with double the edge retention
- Wash by hand only
- Crafted in the historic cutlery centre of Solingen, Germany
First-class cutlery engineered with precision and quality, Wüsthof knives are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of precision forged cutlery since 1814.
Early Wüsthof craftsmen hand forged knives to perfection, and today that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets twenty-first century production methods. Throughout its history, Wüsthof has focused almost solely on manufacturing top-of-the-line knives for the professional chef and home cooking enthusiast. With over 200 styles to choose from among their cutlery collections, Wüsthof knives are the valued and cherished tools of the world’s most distinguished chefs.
At Gusta Supplies, we endeavour to secure hard-to-source ingredients and tools so the community here can enjoy a tasteful selection. We are particular about the origin of these products in respect to its cultural and technological significance. We want you to use only the best we can afford to provide.
Inventory Last Updated: May 21, 2022