With the introduction of the new Stratanium+ coating, Scanpan Denmark breaks the boundaries of what a nonstick surface can do -- it has managed to develop a surface coating that combines nonstick properties, wear resistance and unique frying properties in one.
What is Stratanium+ Non-stick coating?
- Rough, reinforced, multi-layer, haptic structure – hardened twice at 420˚F
- Increased corrosion resistance, strength and unequalled non-stick performance
- Improved long-term resistance to overheat >260˚C
Sear and stir-fry like a pro with this ultimate wok for versatile cooking tasks. With an extra large frying surface, this wok has a wide base that ensures optimum heat conductivity. At the same time the wok rests firmly and safely on the cooktop. Plus, the commercial-grade Stratanium+ non-stick surface makes cleaning effortless.
Designed by professional chefs for food enthusiasts and home chefs, TechnIQ is a kitchen equipment series that is optimized in all aspects to give you the best culinary results.
- Chef crafted cookware developed from the ground up
- Commercial grade Stratanium+ Non-stick put to the test by professional chefs
- Pressure cast of 100% recycled aluminum
- Extra-thick base is pressure forged, which ensures even heat distribution and eliminates hot spots
- Patented ceramic-titanium Stratanium+ Non-stick cooking surface will never peel, crack or break down
- Textured surface sears, braises and deglazes with minimal cleanup
- Ideal for low-fat cooking using minimal oil
- Ideal for induction, gas and electric cooktops; oven and broiler safe to 500°F
- Ergonomic cast stainless-steel handle stays cool longer
- Can be used with metal utensils
- Green Tek nonstick technology is 100% PFOA-free and provides flawless release and fast cleanup
- Dishwasher safe
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark
With deep roots in traditional craftsmanship, Scanpan create functional and timeless tools for modern kitchens, from households to professional kitchens. Since 1956, their hand cast aluminium products with patented ceramic titanium coating have formed the core of their business. Today, Scanpan still cast all of their non-stick aluminum products at their own factory in Denmark.
Gusta Supplies has expanded into an online heaven of specialty ingredients and tools from its humble beginning as a convenient shop for students attending classes at Gusta Cooking Studio. We hope you enjoy shopping here as much as our students do.
Inventory Last Updated: Dec 06, 2023