This Wusthof set includes three knives for savouring all the pleasures of a well-rounded charcuterie or antipasti platter, from cured meat to luscious pâté and cheese. Elegant plum wood handles showcase the unique grain patterns.
Knives come in a gift Box made from high quality beech wood.
- 1 slicer for sausage, hard cheese and baguettes
- 1 cheese knife for soft cheese and Camembert
- 1 palette knife for Brie and pâté
- Set of three includes 5" soft-cheese knife, 5" sausage knife and 4" pâté knife
- Laser-cut and stamped high-carbon stainless-steel blades
- Riveted plum wood handles
- Soft-cheese knife has blade holes that prevent soft cheese from sticking
- Sausage knife is serrated for slicing sausage links and crusty baguettes
- Pâté knife is ideal for serving pâté, dips and cheese spreads
- Wash by hand only
- Crafted in the historic cutlery centre of Solingen, Germany
First-class cutlery engineered with precision and quality, Wüsthof knives are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of precision forged cutlery since 1814.
Early Wüsthof craftsmen hand forged knives to perfection, and today that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets twenty-first century production methods. Throughout its history, Wüsthof has focused almost solely on manufacturing top-of-the-line knives for the professional chef and home cooking enthusiast. With over 200 styles to choose from among their cutlery collections, Wüsthof knives are the valued and cherished tools of the world’s most distinguished chefs.
Many products we sell at Gusta Supplies are exactly what we use in class -- authentic ingredients and professional-grade tools used in high end hotels and restaurants. We hope you enjoy using these products as much as our chefs favour them.
Inventory Last Updated: May 25, 2022