Gabriele Riva surprises us from Tokyo with her sustainable and local pastry, with delicate manual finishes. Because manual is the new catalyst, this is demonstrated by other great contributors of this issue's So Good Magazine such as David Briand, Bobby Schaffer, Hans Ovando and Paco Torreblanca.
A pastry that rediscovers the pleasure of sinking teeth into its freshly baked products, is the case of Francisco Migoya and Luciano Gatrcía, but also of Russ Thayer, of Ross Sneddon or Jean-Christophe Jeanson. A trip with 23 stops around the world which is excited by the awakening "pâtissier" in India, does not cease to reinvest in new dishes from the Netherlands and connects creativity and technical mastery in Las Vegas, Treviso, Kiev, and many more places.
• Language: English
• 304 pages
• Published in 2020
• Gabriele Riva, LESS but better - Love. Earth. Simply. Sustainable.
• David Briand, From chance to the summit
• Paul Kennedy, Deal in the happiness industry
• Hans Ovando, The spirit of the bee
• Melissa Coppel, Playing by your own rules
• Luciano García, New horizons of beauty
• Francisco Migoya, The train of knowledge
• Yusuke Aoki, North to south, west to east... globe-trotting pâtissier
• Bobby Schaffer, Going with the grain
• Gregory Doyen, As elegant as a swan
• Russ Thayer, The freshness of berries
• Vinesh Johny, India jumps on stage
• Jean-Christophe Jeanson, Transmit and learn from excellence
• Marco d’Andrea, The perfect mix
• Michal Wisniewski, Advancing through taste
• Ross Sneddon, Elegant pâtisserie for the Grand Old Lady
• Elena Pérez, Tell me about it on the plate
• Will Aghajanian, Cooking in the bubble
• Leonardo di Carlo, Comfort or revolution
• Olivier Fernández, Cocoa beyond chocolate
• Dinara Kasko, Real art for multi-tier cakes
• Radix, by Paco Torreblanca, The pastry which doesn’t need to be in fashion
• Steinbeisser Experimental Gastronomy, Redefining the gastronomic experience
At Gusta Supplies, we endeavour to secure hard-to-source ingredients and tools so the community here can enjoy a tasteful selection. We are particular about the origin of these products in respect to its cultural and technological significance. We want you to use only the best we can afford to provide.
Inventory Last Updated: Jul 06, 2022