CAULLET Inverted Sugar
Invert sugar syrup with a high dry substance in soft paste
Ingredients: Sugar, Water.
Application: Replaces partly the sugar in pastry, confectionery and ice cream manufacturing.
- Humidity stabilizer to avoid dryness and breaking.
- Gives a smoother texture, very efficient for frozen doughs by preventing loss of moisture during freezing.
- Develops flavour better and improves aroma of baked products.
- Also prevents crystallization and graininess in ice-cream, sherbet, cake mixes and in candy centers.
Direction: Replaces sugar in various rates:
- Pastry / Danish / Yeast dough: 3 to 30%
- Confectionery: 5 to 20%
- Ice cream manufacturing: 20 to 40%
- Soaking syrup: add 250g of water to 1 kg and stir well
Shelf life: 12 months