GUSTA SUPPLIES Inverted Sugar
Invert sugar syrup with a high dry substance in soft paste, also referred to as Trimoline and Nevuline, which are brand names by French manufacturer Erstein.
Application: Replaces partly the sugar in pastry, confectionery and ice cream manufacturing.
- Humidity stabilizer to avoid dryness and breaking
- Gives a smoother texture, very efficient for frozen doughs by preventing loss of moisture during freezing
- Develops flavour better and improves aroma of baked products
- Also prevents crystallization and graininess in ice-cream, sherbet, cake mixes and in candy centres
Direction: Replaces sugar in various rates:
- Pastry / Danish / Yeast dough: 3 to 30%
- Confectionery: 5 to 20%
- Ice cream manufacturing: 20 to 40%
- Soaking syrup: add 250g of water to 1 kg and stir well
Shelf life: 12 months