DE BUYER Mineral B Omelette Frypan, 9.5"/24cm
de Buyer (Debuyer)'s Mineral B Element is a robust, durable pro iron pan with a bees wax base for anti-oxidation protection, favoured seasoning, and improved non-stick qualities. The more the pan is used, the better the performance. The darker it becomes the better it is for natural nonstick properties.
The omelette pan has a rounded shape to easily cook omelettes and to slide them onto a plate without any problem. Perfect for delicious omelettes, crispy outside and soft inside.
- Mineral B utensil in heavy quality iron coated with organic beeswax: protective finish against oxidation, facilitates seasoning.
- Enhanced non-stick qualities when used for the first time.
Undeformable thick skirt. Excellent caramelization of food.
Natural non-stick properties: gradual seasoning.
- Riveted handle curved in French-style: easy handling; ergonomic.
- Tip: preheat using a little fat.
- Season when first used.
- Care: deglaze, rinse with warm water, dry and oil lightly. Store in a dry place.
- Do not use detergents or put in the dishwasher.
- Suitable for all cook tops including induction.
Imported from France, de Buyer (Debuyer) cookware has been the benchmark of French Cookware for over 180 years. Discover a wide range of cookware from Mineral B carbon steel frying pans, to Prima Matera copper copper cookware and world class Mandolines.