The Wusthof Classic "Try Me Now" Asian Utility Knife features a uniquely curved straight edge blade, which allows it to be used as both a mini chef's knife and as a paring knife.
The knife is perfectly designed for both low rock cuts that require moderate heft and precise balance, and closer hand work that demands a razor-sharp edge and exceptional agility. The ideal size and shape for countless food prep tasks, the Asian Utility Knife performs effortlessly when cutting, slicing, or dicing a variety of ingredients, including small- and medium-sized fruits, vegetables, and cheeses. It can also be used to trim meats and poultry.
4.5 inch / 12cm
- The attractively priced introduction to the WÜSTHOF Classic knife series. There are over 70 blade shapes in the series, by far the widest range in the world.
- The handle is made from a special synthetic material (polyoxy- methylene, or ‘POM’) with low moisture absorption. It is color- fast, hygienic, and durable, ideal for preparing and plating fresh ingredients.
- The sacrificial anode within the handle helps prevent the tang from rusting through – a WÜSTHOF innovation first used in the Classic series that has become an industry standard.
- An experienced WÜSTHOF craftsman gives every knife a final polish by hand.
- Made in Solingen, Germany. Over 200 years of experience forging knives in the "City of Blades".
- The WÜSTHOF trident is an unmistakable symbol of quality. The ideal gift for food fans.
First-class cutlery engineered with precision and quality, Wüsthof knives are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of precision forged cutlery since 1814.
Early Wüsthof craftsmen hand forged knives to perfection, and today that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets twenty-first century production methods. Throughout its history, Wüsthof has focused almost solely on manufacturing top-of-the-line knives for the professional chef and home cooking enthusiast. With over 200 styles to choose from among their cutlery collections, Wüsthof knives are the valued and cherished tools of the world’s most distinguished chefs.
At Gusta Supplies, we endeavour to secure hard-to-source ingredients and tools so the community here can enjoy a tasteful selection. We are particular about the origin of these products in respect to its cultural and technological significance. We want you to use only the best we can afford to provide.
Inventory Last Updated: Mar 03, 2024