Louis Francois Stab 2000 is stabilizing and emulsifying agent for ice creams and whipped creams. It is designed to delay crystals forming as ice cream freezes. This ensures a smooth texture and softer scoop. It also helps with increase volume and slows melting.
Direction of use:
- Without changing the recipe, blend the stabilizer with all or part of the sugar.
- Pour into cold milk or cream, whilst stirring. Rest for 15 minutes to allow the stabilizer to hydrate.
- Increase temperature and proceed as usual.
- For ice cream with low fat content (less than 7.5%) -- use 4 to 5g per litre
- For ice cream with high fat content (10 - 12%) -- use 2 to 3g per litre
Product of France.
A pioneer in the industry of texturing agents, emulsifiers, preservatives and food ingredients, Louis Francois produces and sells a wide range of products for affiliates of the gastronomy, pastry, bakery, chocolate-making, confectionery and ice cream industries worldwide. With a production site, laboratory and training centre all located in Paris, Louis Francois has, for over a century, passed on this know-how with passion, bolstering the field with its innovation discoveries and expertise.
Gusta Supplies has expanded into an online heaven of specialty ingredients and tools from its humble beginning as a convenient shop for students attending classes at Gusta Cooking Studio. We hope you enjoy shopping here as much as our students do.
Inventory Last Updated: Sep 28, 2022