Throughout its history, Wusthof has focused almost solely on the manufacturing of knives and tools for the professional chef and home cooking enthusiast. The demands of the kitchen require different tools for different cutting tasks. From storage to sharpening, Wusthof's tools offer a wide variety to meet every demand.
A sharpening stone for a particularly gentle way of honing and sharpening your knives. Wusthof Whetstones consist of a combination of different high-quality, abrasive grits. The stones have two sides – one with a fine grit and one coarse. The coarse side is used to smooth off any unevenness while the finer grit is used to hone and sharpen your knife. We recommend the Whetstone Holder, which guarantees even more stability, to accompany the Whetstone.
Comes with reshaping stone used to roughen or abrade the whetstone.
- Ceramic Whetstone.
- Whetstone consists of a high-quality combination of various abrasive grits. They are fired in a special process lasting 14 days. This gives them their special resistance to ensure a very long service life.
- Innovative and practical holder holds the stone firmly in position, ensuring optimum stability and safety when sharpening.
- Particles created during grinding are collected in the holder, keeping the worktop clean.
- Sprinkling a little water on the stone produces the necessary particles for efficient sharpening to take place.
- Super Fine Grain (1000/4000).
- For removing small nicks and sharpening blunt knives (J1000 grit) and for normal edge maintenance (J4000 grit).
- Length 20 cm, wide 8 cm, height 3 cm.
- Suitable for use with water
- Made in Solingen, Germany
First-class cutlery engineered with precision and quality, Wüsthof knives are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of precision forged cutlery since 1814.
Early Wüsthof craftsmen hand forged knives to perfection, and today that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets twenty-first century production methods. Throughout its history, Wüsthof has focused almost solely on manufacturing top-of-the-line knives for the professional chef and home cooking enthusiast. With over 200 styles to choose from among their cutlery collections, Wüsthof knives are the valued and cherished tools of the world’s most distinguished chefs.
Gusta Supplies has expanded into an online heaven of specialty ingredients and tools from its humble beginning as a convenient shop for students attending classes at Gusta Cooking Studio. We hope you enjoy shopping here as much as our students do.
Inventory Last Updated: Nov 27, 2022