The Wusthof Crafter 6" Utility Knife is smaller than a cook’s knife but larger than a paring knife, making it the perfect tool for a multitude of tasks. A utility knife is much like a versatile paring knife and is perfect for mincing shallots, onions and herbs, as well as cutting vegetables or thin slices of meat like ham and roasts.
Each knife in the Crafter series celebrates the spirit of old-world craftmanship with traditional blade shapes; authentic brass rivets and natural smoked oak handles. Forged from a single piece of high carbon stainless steel, each Crafter blade is tempered to a 58º Rockwell Hardness for lasting edge retention, integral blade strength, and ease of maintenance.
- Designed to cut very thin slices of hard ingredients, especially from smaller meats and vegetables
- 16 cm (6” blade length)
- Triple brass rivets and full tang provide durability and control
- The handle is made from water-resistant smoked oak, which gives the knife an unmistakeable character with its individual grain as well as the authentic Wusthof logo
- PEtec – Wusthof’s Precision Edge Technology creates long lasting sharpness with double the edge retention
- Wash by hand only
- Crafted in the historic cutlery centre of Solingen, Germany
First-class cutlery engineered with precision and quality, Wüsthof knives are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of precision forged cutlery since 1814.
Early Wüsthof craftsmen hand forged knives to perfection, and today that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets twenty-first century production methods. Throughout its history, Wüsthof has focused almost solely on manufacturing top-of-the-line knives for the professional chef and home cooking enthusiast. With over 200 styles to choose from among their cutlery collections, Wüsthof knives are the valued and cherished tools of the world’s most distinguished chefs.
Gusta Supplies goes above and beyond to source specialty products for your gustatory enjoyment. Did you know? The stem "Gusta" is found in the word "gustation", which means the sense of taste. Gusta, as such, is literally the "root of taste". We know, shopping here, you must have a good taste!
Inventory Last Updated: Jan 25, 2022