Each knife in the Wusthof Crafter series celebrates the spirit of old-world craftmanship with traditional blade shapes; authentic brass rivets and natural smoked oak handles. Forged from a single piece of high carbon stainless steel, each Crafter blade is tempered to a 58° Rockwell Hardness for lasting edge retention, integral blade strength, and ease of maintenance.
This set of essential kitchen knives combines the best of the Crafter series in an authentic artisan-inspired block designed to make a statement. The unique solitaire design celebrates the original Crafter heritage style with the perfect balance of natural and smoked oak paired with maple wood to create a beautiful piece set for countertop display.
- 3.5” Paring Knife – 3765/9
- 5” Serrated Utility knife - 3710/14
- 6” Utility Knife – 3723/16
- 7” Santoku - 3783/17
- 8” Cook's Knife - 3781/20
- 9”Bread Knife - 3752/23
- Crafter Knife Block
- The matching Crafter series knife block
- The block combines dark, smoked, and natural oak with maple wood
- Contains 6 essential knives from the Crafter series
- Triple brass rivets and full tang provide durability and control
- The handle is made from water-resistant smoked oak, which gives the knife an unmistakeable character with its individual grain as well as the authentic Wusthof logo
- PEtec – Wusthof’s Precision Edge Technology creates long lasting sharpness with double the edge retention
- Wash by hand only
- Crafted in the historic cutlery centre of Solingen, Germany
First-class cutlery engineered with precision and quality, Wüsthof knives are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of precision forged cutlery since 1814.
Early Wüsthof craftsmen hand forged knives to perfection, and today that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets twenty-first century production methods. Throughout its history, Wüsthof has focused almost solely on manufacturing top-of-the-line knives for the professional chef and home cooking enthusiast. With over 200 styles to choose from among their cutlery collections, Wüsthof knives are the valued and cherished tools of the world’s most distinguished chefs.
Gusta Supplies has expanded into an online heaven of specialty ingredients and tools from its humble beginning as a convenient shop for students attending classes at Gusta Cooking Studio. We hope you enjoy shopping here as much as our students do.
Inventory Last Updated: Feb 21, 2024