The all-rounder: for mincing, chopping or cutting meat, fish, fruit and vegetables. This Wusthof Classic Ikon Cook’s Knife is an active participant in many kitchen tasks, makes food prepping pleasurable and is part of every professional and hobby cook’s basic equipment. The half bolster, the junction between handle and blade, reduces the weight of the knife, making it easier to handle. It also allows the entire blade to be sharpened more easily.
Classic Ikon knives feature a distinctive, double bolster design for professional-style heft, exceptional balance and beauty. The handle is made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The elegant shape of the handle is designed for a comfortable grip.
- 20 cm (8") blade length
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance
- Wash by hand only
- Crafted in the historic cutlery centre of Solingen, Germany
First-class cutlery engineered with precision and quality, Wüsthof knives are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of precision forged cutlery since 1814.
Early Wüsthof craftsmen hand forged knives to perfection, and today that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets twenty-first century production methods. Throughout its history, Wüsthof has focused almost solely on manufacturing top-of-the-line knives for the professional chef and home cooking enthusiast. With over 200 styles to choose from among their cutlery collections, Wüsthof knives are the valued and cherished tools of the world’s most distinguished chefs.
Gusta Supplies goes above and beyond to source specialty products for your gustatory enjoyment. Did you know? The stem "Gusta" is found in the word "gustation", which means the sense of taste. Gusta, as such, is literally the "root of taste". We know, shopping here, you must have a good taste!
Inventory Last Updated: Sep 25, 2022