For cutting tomatoes, vegetables and fruits with firm skins: this Wusthof Paring Knife, with its serrated edge, cuts through ingredients that knives with a smooth edge might damage and spoil as it will not place too much pressure on the surface. Also suitable for dry or semi-dry sausages and hard cheeses.
- 3.5" paring knife designed in collaboration with Le Cordon Bleu culinary school
- The pointed trimming knife with its narrow, straight blade is perfect for small, fine cutting work.
- The reduced bolster shape (half bolster) and thinner edge of the blade reduce the weight of the knife.
- The small handle ensures agile, better cutting and fits comfortably in the hand.
- Forged knife with ergonomically shaped handles – triple-riveted.
- Crafted in the historic cutlery centre of Solingen, Germany
First-class cutlery engineered with precision and quality, Wüsthof knives are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of precision forged cutlery since 1814.
Early Wüsthof craftsmen hand forged knives to perfection, and today that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets twenty-first century production methods. Throughout its history, Wüsthof has focused almost solely on manufacturing top-of-the-line knives for the professional chef and home cooking enthusiast. With over 200 styles to choose from among their cutlery collections, Wüsthof knives are the valued and cherished tools of the world’s most distinguished chefs.
Many products we sell at Gusta Supplies are exactly what we use in class -- authentic ingredients and professional-grade tools used in high end hotels and restaurants. We hope you enjoy using these products as much as our chefs favour them.
Inventory Last Updated: Jan 25, 2022