WUSTHOF LCB Bread/Confectioner's knife, 10"/26cm
- 10" bread/confectioner's knife designed in collaboration with Le Cordon Bleu culinary school
- Cakes, tarts and bread etc. can be cut precisely and served thanks to the long blade.
- The specialist knife with the rounded tip, which can also be used as a palette knife.
- The reduced bolster shape (half bolster) and thinner edge of the blade reduce the weight of the knife.
- The reduced weight ensures fatigue-free, precise work, whilst the special bolster shape makes it possible to use and sharpen the entire blade.
- Forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium blade steel (X50 Cr MoV 15).
- The ergonomically shaped handles – feature three durable rivets.