The jewel of the Wusthof collection, Ikon has beautifully designed handles made of Grenadill wood. Grenadill wood, or African Blackwood, is one of the hardest and heaviest woods in the world.
Ikon full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel and feature a distinctive, double bolster.
- 2 ¾" Peeling Knife (4920)
- 3 ½" Paring Knife (4986/09)
- 5” Utility Knife (4926)
- 8” Bread Knife (4966/20)
- 6” Utility Knife (4906/16)
- 8” Cook's Knife (4996/20)
- 7” Santoku (4976)
- 6” Straight Meat Fork (4914/16)
- 10” Sharpening Steel (4968)
- Brown Ash Wood Knife Block
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel.
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control.
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell for easy maintenance.
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance.
- Comfortable contoured handle that is made of Grenadilla Wood (African Black Wood).
- Wash by hand only
- Crafted in the historic cutlery centre of Solingen, Germany
First-class cutlery engineered with precision and quality, Wüsthof knives are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of precision forged cutlery since 1814.
Early Wüsthof craftsmen hand forged knives to perfection, and today that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets twenty-first century production methods. Throughout its history, Wüsthof has focused almost solely on manufacturing top-of-the-line knives for the professional chef and home cooking enthusiast. With over 200 styles to choose from among their cutlery collections, Wüsthof knives are the valued and cherished tools of the world’s most distinguished chefs.
Many products we sell at Gusta Supplies are exactly what we use in class -- authentic ingredients and professional-grade tools used in high end hotels and restaurants. We hope you enjoy using these products as much as our chefs favour them.
Inventory Last Updated: Aug 02, 2021