Classic Ikon knives feature a distinctive, double bolster design for professional-style heft, exceptional balance and beauty. The handle is made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The elegant shape of the handle is designed for a comfortable grip.
- 3.5” Paring knife - 4086/09
- 6” Utility knife - 4506/16
- 5” Sausage knife – 4126/14
- 9” Bread knife - 4166/23
- 7” Santoku - 4176/17
- 8” Cook’s knife -4596/20
- 10” Sharpening steel - 4468/26
- Kitchen shears - 5553
- Ash Wood Block/Thermo Beechwood Block
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel.
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control.
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell for easy maintenance.
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance.
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance
- Wash by hand only
- Crafted in the historic cutlery centre of Solingen, Germany
First-class cutlery engineered with precision and quality, Wüsthof knives are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of precision forged cutlery since 1814.
Early Wüsthof craftsmen hand forged knives to perfection, and today that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets twenty-first century production methods. Throughout its history, Wüsthof has focused almost solely on manufacturing top-of-the-line knives for the professional chef and home cooking enthusiast. With over 200 styles to choose from among their cutlery collections, Wüsthof knives are the valued and cherished tools of the world’s most distinguished chefs.
Many products we sell at Gusta Supplies are exactly what we use in class -- authentic ingredients and professional-grade tools used in high end hotels and restaurants. We hope you enjoy using these products as much as our chefs favour them.
Inventory Last Updated: Sep 28, 2021