Ideal for cutting wafer-thin slices of salmon: with its long, flexible blade and sharp edge, this Wusthof Classic Salmon Knife is the best tool for separating the fish from its skin and then carving it up. The exceptional sharpness of this knife ensures that it glides through the soft flesh of a salmon. The Salmon Knife is also available with a dimpled edge.
Wusthof's best-selling collection for generations, Classic full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. Classic knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discolouration.
- 30 cm (12") blade length
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with Wusthof's red Trident logo
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Wash by hand only
- Crafted in the historic cutlery centre of Solingen, Germany
First-class cutlery engineered with precision and quality, Wüsthof knives are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of precision forged cutlery since 1814.
Early Wüsthof craftsmen hand forged knives to perfection, and today that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets twenty-first century production methods. Throughout its history, Wüsthof has focused almost solely on manufacturing top-of-the-line knives for the professional chef and home cooking enthusiast. With over 200 styles to choose from among their cutlery collections, Wüsthof knives are the valued and cherished tools of the world’s most distinguished chefs.
Gusta Supplies goes above and beyond to source specialty products for your gustatory enjoyment. Did you know? The stem "Gusta" is found in the word "gustation", which means the sense of taste. Gusta, as such, is literally the "root of taste". We know, shopping here, you must have a good taste!
Inventory Last Updated: Sep 19, 2021