Forged from a single piece of Wusthof steel, offering precision and a lot of power in the hand: the Chinese Cook’s Knife will allow you to chop a cabbage or cut wafer-thin slices from a tomato in seconds, while the wide blade is also ideal for scooping up prepped ingredients and transferring them to the pot. The fine cutting edge ensures exceptional sharpness but should not be used on bones or very hard fruits (such as coconuts); instead, we recommend a European Cleaver or Butchers Knife.
Wusthof's best-selling collection for generations, Classic full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. Classic knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discolouration.
- 17.5 cm (7") blade length
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with Wusthof's red Trident logo
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Wash by hand only
- Crafted in the historic cutlery centre of Solingen, Germany
First-class cutlery engineered with precision and quality, Wüsthof knives are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of precision forged cutlery since 1814.
Early Wüsthof craftsmen hand forged knives to perfection, and today that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets twenty-first century production methods. Throughout its history, Wüsthof has focused almost solely on manufacturing top-of-the-line knives for the professional chef and home cooking enthusiast. With over 200 styles to choose from among their cutlery collections, Wüsthof knives are the valued and cherished tools of the world’s most distinguished chefs.
Gusta Supplies goes above and beyond to source specialty products for your gustatory enjoyment. Did you know? The stem "Gusta" is found in the word "gustation", which means the sense of taste. Gusta, as such, is literally the "root of taste". We know, shopping here, you must have a good taste!
Inventory Last Updated: Jul 25, 2021