An ancient plant used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for over 2,000 years, goji berries come to our modern time with amazing scientifically proven benefits.
They were consumed by monks in the Himalayan mountains and steeped in hot water to help aid meditation and obtain greater health, vitality, longevity, energy and stamina. Science shows that goji berries are packed with many vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. They're associated with many health benefits, including improving blood sugar control, helping with weight loss, aging, and boosting immune system.
- Low in calories & fat-free
- An excellent source of fibre & high in antioxidants
- Contains a wide range of phytonutrients, vitamins, and trace minerals
- A superfood that helps fight free radicals that lead to disease, effectively manage your weight, and aid in digestion
Only the natural sugars from ingredients as organic preservatives
- Serve the jam with pancakes
- On toast with any variety of nut butter
- On marinades, as a sauce for dessert, cheese platters, salads with salty cheese, muffins, vegan ice cream, shakes, and much more!
Made locally in Toronto, Canada
Ingredients: Organic Apple Juice, Organic Goji Berries, Organic Dates and Organic Ginger Powder.
MomoFood+Design's mission is to share healthy recipes and clean-living concepts that are full of vegetable proteins, complex carbs and monounsaturated fats. Their line of food products are plant-based, organic certified, and minimally-processed for health and environmental sustainability.
At Gusta Supplies, we endeavour to secure hard-to-source ingredients and tools so the community here can enjoy a tasteful selection. We are particular about the origin of these products in respect to its cultural and technological significance. We want you to use only the best we can afford to provide.
Inventory Last Updated: Dec 02, 2022