Gusta Cooking Studio
March 2019 Feature: Mille Crêpe “Hojicha”
Salute to Pierre Hermé
Kyoto Matcha Crêpes
Organic Roasted Green Tea Leaves
$39 for 6-8 servings (6" round)
For two decades, the creative harmony of rose, lychee, and raspberry have perfumed pastry shops around the world. First construed as Paradis by Pierre Hermé, this floral-fruity combination is now adorned the name Ispahan, in reference to the Iranian city famous for its gardens and roses.
Cliché, yet quintessentially Valentine's, rose fragrance permeates the crisp, tender macaron shells. Smooth mousseline is complemented with floral and juicy lychees and raspberries, providing you as much sensual pleasure as desserts may elicit.
For sweet romance or pure gustatory enjoyment, such is our February feature.
- Special order items; please allow 2 business days for us to prepare your order.
- Please be sure to let us know your pick-up date in the Notes section when you check out.
- Please be sure to provide your complete contact information. We will confirm your order details by phone or email.
- Pick-up is available between Tuesday and Saturday, from 11AM to 6PM. Outside of the hours, we will try to arrange special pick-up appointments if possible.
- Pick-up is only available at Gusta Cooking Studio. We are conveniently located near "Downtown Markham" on 14th Ave between Birchmount Rd and Warden Ave.