Upgrade your home meal with restaurant style browning and charring. Iwatani's newly designed cooking torch ignites with a squeeze of the ignition lever, and extinguishes when released. It delivers a powerful flame perfect for dishes that require a quick flame torch-up. With an adjustable air intake, you can concentrate the flame for precision charring or dull it out for an even browning.
- Maximum energy output: 1.9 kW (1,600 kcal/h)
- High flame temperature 2550℉ / 1400℃
- Single action ignition
- Equipped with a "lock knob" to prevent misuse of the ignition lever
- Adjustable gas flow control for different flame shape
- Reliable piezo trigger ignition (No need to keep torch trigger in once lit)
- Anti-flare feature
- Food use: creme brulee, meringue, gratin, browning meat, finishing sous vide, melting cheese, skinning peppers, tomatoes and eggplant, corn on the cob and many more!
- A restaurant quality torch that is also great for home cooks
- Made in Japan
Many products we sell at Gusta Supplies are exactly what we use in class -- authentic ingredients and professional-grade tools used in high end hotels and restaurants. We hope you enjoy using these products as much as our chefs favour them.
Inventory Last Updated: Sep 28, 2022