hotCHOC - Chocolate Spray Gun, KREA SWISS
The hotCHOC (hC) gun is a heated chocolate spray gun!
It has been designed specifically in close cooperation with Barry Callebaut (UK) to spray a mixture of 50% chocolate / 50% cocoa butter at a temperature range of 28C-35C / 82F-95F. The special heating unit and insulation sleeve encasing the nozzle keeps the chocolate fluid and the container insulation slows down the materials rate of cooling. The 40W power settings and nozzle & piston sizes enable a thin layer of material to be sprayed, with minimal overspray or noise compared to other sprayers and air brush systems.
This purpose built handheld electric chocolate sprayer can be used for final coverings, prepping moulds, speckling pralines or adding decoration or thicker layers to cakes etc. This is a ‘must have’ tool for any professional chocolatier, artisan or pastry chef.
- No clogged nozzles - The nozzle warmer and insulation avoids the need to reheat with a hot air gun!
- Work for up to an hour without needing to reheat the container due to the insulation.
- Simple, reliable and easy to use - no compressed air needed.
- This reduced power setting also allows you to create wonderful ‘velvet’ effects without blasting your masterpiece off the table.
- It can also be used for working with different materials/temperatures than those recommended such as glazes or other low viscosity materials. Performance and results then will vary.
Additional Tip: If spraying 100% cocoa butter only, please be aware that a high temperature will significantly degrade the spraying finish, causing droplets. If using the supplied R6 round nozzle, the optimum cocoa butter spraying temperature is 28-32C. If you wish you spray at a higher temperature (up to 42C), please purchase the smaller R4 round nozzle. Spraying above 42C is not recommended. Buy the optional R4 round nozzle accessory if spraying 100% cocoa butter above 32C
Each hotCHOC (hC) comes with a 550ml container, bent nozzle extension, nozzle-heating unit, container & heating unit insulation sleeves and a round-jet-nozzle R6.
|Delivery rate max. (water)||120 - 200 ml/min|
|Viscosity max. (DIN-sec.)||20 - 28 DIN/sec|
|Country of Origin||Switzerland|