GUSTA SUPPLIES Water-Soluble Food Colouring Powder
These ultra-concentrated, water soluble food colouring powders are perfect to tint your preparations in the mass (macaron, cream, pasta, pastillage etc.).
Applications: ice cream and desserts, fine bakery products, other confectionery
Colour tests at different dosages in milk and water: see reference photo.
(Due to the limitations of Internet browsers and computer screens, the actual colours may differ slightly from the colours shown on the screen)
Dilution: Due to the very high concentration of this food colouring, count 1 point of knife for 1 litre of preparation.
- In a liquid paste, add the food colouring powder directly.
- In a thicker paste or sugar paste, dilute the powder before incorporation.
- These water-soluble dyes can also be used with an airbrush, in which case you need to dilute them in boiled water or food alcohol.
Shelf life: 3 months
Intended for the food industry and professionals, not consumable as it is.
- Lemon Yellow - E102: tartrazine (66.3%), dextrose (ex-wheat)
- Strawberry Red - E129 (61.7 to 66.8%), dextrose (ex-wheat)
- Raspberry Red - E122: azorubine (59.9 to 64.2%), dextrose (ex-wheat)
- Mint Green - E102: tartrazine (37.6%), E131: patent blue V (27.2%), dextrose (ex-wheat)
- Olive Green - E102 : tartrazine (41.8 to 44.7%), E131 : patent blue V (19.5 to 20.5%), dextrose (ex-wheat)
- Pistachio Green - E102: tartrazine (70.5%), E131: patent blue V (6.7%), dextrose (ex-wheat)
- Violet - E122: azorubine (31.9%), E129: allura red (5.3%), E132: indigotine (37.6%), dextrose (ex-wheat)
- Sky Blue - E131: patent blue V (62.8%), dextrose (ex-wheat)
- Chocolate Brown - E102: tartrazine (35.7%), E129: allura red (26.3%), E151: glossy black BN (10%), dextrose (ex-wheat)
- Charcoal Black - 100% natural pigments E153
Very concentrated beautiful colour
Would definitely order from this store again. Great service.