MERCHANDISE RETURN & REFUND POLICY (applicable to Canadian shipments only):
Due to international shipping and customs charges, we are not able to accept return and refund on shipments outside of Canada.
If you are dissatisfied with your order, please contact us within 5 calendar days of receiving your package by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 905-604-6040 to obtain a return authorization code before returning any merchandise.
Your return authorization code must be clearly printed on the outside of the return parcel. Unfortunately, we cannot accept any returned merchandise without a valid return authorization code clearly printed on the outside of the parcel. Please do not ship the merchandise back before calling and receiving a return authorization code. Returned items absent of such code will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender at the sender's expense.
We do not cover the cost of return shipping back to Gusta Supplies. Merchandises are returned for a refund less any shipping charges paid on the original order.
Please ensure that:
- All return merchandise should be returned within original packaging.
- Any edible item must not have been opened.
- Sales receipt issued by Gusta Supplies (or photocopy of original) is enclosed with your returned item.
Please ship your package with adequate insurance for the value of the contents. Gusta Supplies cannot be held responsible for any loss, non-delivery, or damage to the products during shipping.
Refunds will be issued upon receipt and inspection of returned merchandise.
Please note that we cannot process returns if:
- Merchandise is not returned in original packaging.
- Any edible item have been opened.
- Sales receipt is not enclosed
- Merchandise is returned after the 5 calendar days return period.
- Merchandise is not received 30 days after a return authorization code is issued.
TO RETURN AN ITEM:
1) Within 5 calendar days of receiving your package, please email email@example.com or call us at 905-604-6040 and provide the order number and item you would like to return
2) We will provide you with a return authorization code
3) Ship the merchandise along with sales receipt, and return authorization code printed on the parcel to:
Gusta Cooking Studio
28 Crown Steel Drive, Unit 16
Markham, Ontario L3R 9Y1
4) Upon receipt and inspection, we will apply the refund to your credit card.
ERROR OR DISCREPANCY WITH YOUR ORDER:
If there is an error with your order, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 905-604-6040 within 5 calendar days of receiving your package. We will provide you with a return authorization code. Please follow return and refund procedures.
INCORRECT SHIPPING ADDRESS:
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all address and contact information is correct prior to completing their order. Incorrect addresses and or contact information can lead to processing and shipping delay and possible surcharges.
If your order is returned to us due to an incorrect address given by you (the customer) at the time of ordering, we will re-ship the order at your own expense. If you (the customer) choose not to have the order re-shipped, you will be charged a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping charges.
Unfortunately we do not accept returns or exchanges on special/bulk orders. All special orders are pre-paid and shipping charges will be applied when the order is ready to be shipped.