Fermented black soybeans are rich in probiotic bacteria, adding beneficial bacteria and enzymes to your overall diet, increasing the health of your gut microbiome and digestive system, and enhancing the immune system generally.
Organic black soybean tapenade is a perfect alternative for people who don’t like olives but would like to have a similar olive tapenade taste.
- Delicious and healthy condiment full of fibre, iron, Vitamin E, Vitamin B and Omega fatty acids which are known for helping manage inflammation.
- A versatile flavour can be used in any dish especially on fish, chicken, pasta and pizza.
- Bring amazing aroma and texture to enrich your food
- Serve with a salad
- Delicious as a paste on a sandwich
- Excellent on pasta with fresh basil, roasted tomato, and nuts
- Serve with hummus, on a cheese platter with goji berry jam, and more!
Made locally in Toronto, Canada
Ingredients: Organic Olive Oil, Organic Fermented Black Soybeans, Organic Garlic, Organic Parsley, Organic Black Pepper.
MomoFood+Design's mission is to share healthy recipes and clean-living concepts that are full of vegetable proteins, complex carbs and monounsaturated fats. Their line of food products are plant-based, organic certified, and minimally-processed for health and environmental sustainability.
At Gusta Supplies, we endeavour to secure hard-to-source ingredients and tools so the community here can enjoy a tasteful selection. We are particular about the origin of these products in respect to its cultural and technological significance. We want you to use only the best we can afford to provide.
Inventory Last Updated: Jul 05, 2022