WUSTHOF Whetstone 1000/4000 grit, with Non-slip Base
- Whetstone with non-slip holder and reshaping stone
- With the correct edge maintenance, high-quality knives will retain their sharpness for many years, ensuring that you will always enjoy using them.
- A particularly gentle and effective way of sharpening knives is to maintain their edge using a whetstone.
- WÜSTHOF whetstones consist of a high-quality combination of various abrasive grits. They are fired in a special process lasting 14 days. This gives them their special resistance to ensure a very long service life.
- The innovative and practical holder holds the stone firmly in position, ensuring optimum stability and safety when sharpening.
- The particles created during grinding are collected in the holder, keeping the worktop clean.
- The reshaping stone is used to roughen or abrade the whetstone.
- Sprinkling a little water on the stone produces the necessary particles for efficient sharpening to take place.
- Length 22 cm, wide 8 cm, height 3 cm.
- Super fine grain (J1000 / 4000).
- Please take utmost care when sharpening your knives to prevent injuries.
We Also Recommend
WUSTHOF Classic Kitchen Surfer Edition 6"/16cm
Sale price $8999 $89.99
WUSTHOF Two Stage Pull-Through Knife Sharpener
Sale price $1999 $19.99