MY KITCHEN Food Colouring Powder, 100% All Natural
100% All natural food colouring imported directly from Japan
Note: These natural food colours are on sale as they have passed best before; food colouring powder are however still good to use for a very long time.
Natural food colours originate from a wide range of sources like vegetables, fruits, plants, minerals and other edible natural sources. They impart colour when added to food or drink. Obtained from foods and other edible natural source materials through physical and/or chemical extraction, natural food colours result in a selective extraction of the pigments relative to the nutritive or aromatic constituents.
Natural food colours are not likely to be harmful to your health. They offer additional benefits of biologically active compounds like vitamins, minerals, flavonoids, chlorophyll, and other cancer-fighting antioxidants.
Powder food dye Red:
- It is a dye extracted from Monascus. This colour is heat resistance.
- Composition: Monascus dye (colour value 2100) (5%), food material (dextrin) (95%)
Powder food dye Pink:
- Safe and secure powder natural food dyes extracted from the root of the red beet. Please avoid heat.
- Composition: Red beet dye (including a dextrin)
Powder food dye Yellow:
- It is a dye extracted from the fruit of the gardenia. This colour is heat resistance and light resistance.
- Composition: Gardenia yellow pigment (colour value 1130) (15%), food material (dextrin) (85%)
Powder food dye Green:
- Green dye blended with yellow and blue pigment obtained by extracting from the fruit of the gardenia, heat resistance and light resistance is stable.
- Composition: Gardenia yellow pigment (colour number 369) (75%), gardenia blue dye (colour number 441) (20%), food material (dextrin) (5%)
Powder food dye Brown:
- Sorghum is a dye extracted from the shell of.Heat resistance and light resistance is very good.
- Composition: Sorghum dye 55%, sodium carbonate (anhydrous) 1%, food material (dextrin) 44%
Powder food dye Black:
- Miyazaki produced charcoal is 100% black dye was used. Since there is no taste smell from baking to cooking a characteristic of the material as it is, it is convenient to use delicious. It has excellent heat resistance and light resistance.
- Composition: Charcoal (100%)
Powder food dye Blue:
- It is a dye extracted from algae. Please use at 60 ℃ or less because there is a risk of fading when heated.
- Composition: Spirulina dye (35%), trisodium citrate (9%), sodium dihydrogen phosphate (crystal) (1%), food material (dextrin) (55%)
Powder food dye Purple:
- It is a dye extracted from the tuberous root of Japanese purple sweet potato. There is a risk of colour change with use the baking powder.
- Composition: Purple sweet potato pigment (including dextrin)