Handcrafted Chocolate Bonbons, Winter Collection
This winter tells the tale of atypical flavours. Each chocolate bonbon features a ganache of a unique ingredient hand-dipped in top quality Valrhona couvertures. They are arranged into gift boxes of 9, 16, or 25 pieces.
Extreme tastes, not meant to be balanced, challenge your gustatory senses and conjure imaginations. Under the dark mahogany square cover is a world to be explored.
For those who appreciate eccentricity, our chocolate gift boxes are available for order now. No substitutions, please.
The 8 flavours this winter:
- Hojicha -- roasted tea
- Miso -- bean ferment
- Shichimi -- seven spice
- Shoyu -- sweet soy
- Cassis -- blackcurrant
- Lychee -- floral aroma
- Yuzu -- japanese citrus
- Passion -- exotic fruit
- Special order items; please allow 3 business days for us to prepare your order.
- Please be sure to let us know your pick-up date in the Notes section when you check out.
- Pick-up is available between Tuesday and Saturday, from 11AM to 6PM. Outside of the hours, we will try to arrange special pick-up appointments if possible.
- We recommend pick up at Gusta Cooking Studio, but we can also ship via couriers. While the delicate products are carefully packaged, they are subject to rigorous movements during shipping. We regret we cannot guarantee the products to arrive in perfect condition.
- For international orders, please email us and we will provide shipping quotation on an individual basis.
- Packaging shown is subject to availability. Similar or better packaging, as solely determined by Gusta Cooking Studio, will be used in case of substitution.